Dose of Roses is a social media driven ecommerce brand as see on celebrities such as Jake Paul, Tana Mongeau, Erica Mina from Love & Hip-Hop. We’re quickly becoming the #1 brand on Instagram for shopping roses & luxury gifts perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, and more. We’re looking for passionate & enthusiastic people eager to learn about the ecommerce industry and involved in social media.
- Be passionate about Dose of Roses products and services.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and eagerness to learn all aspects of Customer Service, Order Management, and Customer Protection.
- Maintain a daily KPI of accurately responding to customer’s emails, Instagram DMs, and Facebook Messenger/Wall Posts via ZenDesk.
- Troubleshoot order issues using Shopify, ShipStation, and ZenDesk to resolve customer complaints.
- Submit evidence of shipment for orders containing chargebacks to PayPal & payment processors in a timely manner to win disputes.
- Call customers for high value orders to ensure they’ve properly placed the order information and validate legitimacy.
- This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English both via email and on the phone
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
- Tech savvy
Apply with your cover letter & resume: email@example.com